Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hang on a minute Debuchy is still an Arsenal player

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    I wonder how we'll get on in the EL? Some people seem to think we're big favourites to win it. I imagine we'll arrogantly stroll through the early games, believing the whole thing to be beneath us. Then come unstuck when the 3rd place CL teams drop down into the competition, and put us under a modicum of pressure.
    Yes, pretty much.

I think it is called the Arsenal Football Club strategy for European football participation v3 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    I wonder how we'll get on in the EL? Some people seem to think we're big favourites to win it. I imagine we'll arrogantly stroll through the early games, believing the whole thing to be beneath us. Then come unstuck when the 3rd place CL teams drop down into the competition, and put us under a modicum of pressure.
    We certainly seem to be the #1 ranked team in it. For now, anyway, as you suggest
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Debuchy is a good player who has had only bad breaks in recent seasons.