Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hang on a minute Debuchy is still an Arsenal player

Hang on a minute Debuchy is still an Arsenal player

free money

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

free money
    :winstonbogarde:
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

You can actually imagine some players being truly unhappy with that situation,
    as WB claimed to have been. As the game becomes more professional though, you can see that many more of them will just accept it as a decent life and no stress; the money's good and many more will be prepared to admit that that's what they're in it for.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    :winstonbogarde:
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    You can actually imagine some players being truly unhappy with that situation,
    as WB claimed to have been. As the game becomes more professional though, you can see that many more of them will just accept it as a decent life and no stress; the money's good and many more will be prepared to admit that that's what they're in it for.
    I'd take that in a heartbeat.
    Though if I was good enough to play football at a high level I would probably want to play.
    Poor Deubchy is 32 now not that many years left. Though I am sure he would have gone if he kicked up a big enough fuss.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    I'd take that in a heartbeat.
    Though if I was good enough to play football at a high level I would probably want to play.
    Poor Deubchy is 32 now not that many years left. Though I am sure he would have gone if he kicked up a big enough fuss.
    I suppose his representatives told him to just sit tight until they got a better offer than the one he's on. They really aren't interested in the football, after all.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

who knows...Europa league might be the sort of thing that pulls him back...rough few years...has a bad injury and then couldn't get games because of Bellerin.

Worth a go in the back 3 too...as the right centre back.

I don't think he's as bad a player as his recent record suggests....he's got quality

Could be a useful player this season to cover HB, fúck off to the EL games etc.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Makes sense to play him as adds experience for the younger players... and more chance of selling him if he is playing
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I wonder how we'll get on in the EL? Some people seem to think we're big favourites to win it. I imagine we'll arrogantly stroll through the early games, believing the whole thing to be beneath us. Then come unstuck when the 3rd place CL teams drop down into the competition, and put us under a modicum of pressure.