Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Irish family trying to catch a bat :hehe:

Irish family trying to catch a bat :hehe:

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    He's making a mockery out of you dad
    Hes like Mcgregor , his legs are gone all done while he is behind a door berating his mom for being behind a door ..scenes

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    I simply can't understand why the Irish are always presented as a bunch of hilariously simple village idiots for the humourous enjoyment of the English.

Oh.

Poor dog got a fright.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Poor dog got a fright.
    I imagine the poor thing got 'leathered' afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I imagine the poor thing got 'leathered' afterwards.
    What would you do in such a situation Sir C?
    I can picture you and Moses chasing it around the kitchen with a Bjorg era tennis racket for some reason*

*not really ..you would move into the Savoy for a week whike the exterminators were in

Quote Originally Posted by bbrian View Post
    What would you do in such a situation Sir C?
    I can picture you and Moses chasing it around the kitchen with a Bjorg era tennis racket for some reason*

*not really ..you would move into the Savoy for a week whike the exterminators were in
    I* would catch it in my swimming pool net, b, and feed it rejuvenating fluids as recommended by the internet. For the internet is never wrong.

*One of my minions.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I simply can't understand why the Irish are always presented as a bunch of hilariously simple village idiots for the humourous enjoyment of the English.

Oh.
    There is a whole Youtube channel of 'Irish people watch/eat/etc for the first time'

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    There is a whole Youtube channel of 'Irish people watch/eat/etc for the first time'

and

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

and

I think you'd be a natural at this SW and make a killing
    SW assembles an Ikea in one episode ...or watch SW eat 10 packs of cheese and onion while he has a stroke watching Wenger try to make a substitution in another...kaching