Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gazidis...

Gazidis...

I reckon Liverpool were onto something when they asked what we were smoking down here...

Thank god he ain't a submarine captain...he's got no clue about depth!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    I reckon Liverpool were onto something when they asked what we were smoking down here...

He wanted Wenger out. Not about him. Ultimately we will continue to fall behind City, Chelsea (because of their investment at board level), United (because of their staggering revenue streams) and maybe even Liverpool if we fail to get top 4 this season.

This comes down to money. We don't generate much in comparison to United and Kroenke won't invest any of his money in Arsenal. Perhaps this Nigerian billionaire is our best hope of success in the next couple of decades.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post

£40m for AOC, he's doing something right!

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    £40m for AOC, he's doing something right!

I'm surprised he is still there what with his "catalyst for change" attempts being completely blown away by Wenger and Kronke. Might have caused a number of people to resign
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    I'm surprised he is still there what with his "catalyst for change" attempts being completely blown away by Wenger and Kronke. Might have caused a number of people to resign
    I just read Ornstein's bits and pieces about the summer / transfer window.

He may well be briefed by the club but fair to say he is not in their pocket. The comments he made about midfield in particular just make Wenger look like a complete chump.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I just read Ornstein's bits and pieces about the summer / transfer window.

He may well be briefed by the club but fair to say he is not in their pocket. The comments he made about midfield in particular just make Wenger look like a complete chump.

To be fair, Stoke and Liverpool made Wenger look like a real mug.

I have never read this Ornstein bloke. What comments did he make?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

The word negligent comes to mind.

Interesting comments from Gibbs - reckons Pulis will get the very best out of him looool

To be fair, Stoke and Liverpool made Wenger look like a real mug.

I have never read this Ornstein bloke. What comments did he make?
    Man I have to do everything around here.

https://i0.wp.com/www.aclfarsenal.co...9/Ornstein.jpg

https://i0.wp.com/www.aclfarsenal.co.../Ornstein2.jpg

https://i0.wp.com/www.aclfarsenal.co.../Ornstein3.jpg

Thank you. Is there any harm in helping out a fellow gooner?

Not sure what to think about this. Wenger only recognised the issues in midfield too late to do anything about it?

Thank you. Is there any harm in helping out a fellow gooner?

Not sure what to think about this. Wenger only recognised the issues in midfield too late to do anything about it?
    I found this bit staggering, and to then do nothing.

There is always time to do a deal if you really want to, unless he realised about 10:30 on Thursday evening.