Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Being serious for a second. it's actually legitimately getting on my nerves now

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    The problem for man is that once a woman has decided what she wants, she's going to get it, one way or another.

Just accept your fate and do your duty as required, like a gentleman.
    I think that's right. Everybody at work must be seen as being, if not actually single, then, at least, available for a spot of rumpo now and again; office parties, coffee breaks and business trips and so on.

Everyone agrees on this, if not in principle, certainly in practise. It's just part of the deal.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Or Option 3, which is what I did.

But then I was not married.
    What you get up to at work would be none of the wife's business in any case. Vice versa too; what she gets up to is equally none of her husband's business. Either you both want the money or you don't and whatever you have to do to keep earning it is fair enough.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by Maravilloso Marvo View Post
    Message reported to Burney.
    Tap in, but finished well

Updatewimb.

She has been blanking me since yesterday afternoon

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Updatewimb.

She has been blanking me since yesterday afternoon
    She's reported you to HR and she has been told not to have any contact with you..... or...

She is on AWIMB and knows you think she is a nut job
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    She's reported you to HR and she has been told not to have any contact with you..... or...

She is on AWIMB and knows you think she is a nut job
    I will push her down the stairs.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    What you get up to at work would be none of the wife's business in any case. Vice versa too; what she gets up to is equally none of her husband's business. Either you both want the money or you don't and whatever you have to do to keep earning it is fair enough.
    Just to clarify, neither Mrs SW nor I are prostitutes / hookers.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Just to clarify, neither Mrs SW nor I are prostitutes / hookers.
    Thank you for removing any doubt about the matter.