Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Being serious for a second. it's actually legitimately getting on my nerves now

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    You have 2 options

1 is to leave your phone on the desk to record the conversations

2 is to get advice from Burney for a comment just like the original one what got the Nadya thread locked
    Guaranteed to upset the office slowflakes and bring it to a halt
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Has Berni been around since that comment. Perhaps he was silenced by admin too.

Only to give the threadlocker the Delli Alli finger by editing his comment to a party line one
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    You have 2 options

1 is to leave your phone on the desk to record the conversations

2 is to get advice from Burney for a comment just like the original one what got the Nadya thread locked
    Guaranteed to upset the office slowflakes and bring it to a halt
    Or Option 3, which is what I did.

But then I was not married.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Or Option 3, which is what I did.

But then I was not married.
    What you get up to at work would be none of the wife's business in any case. Vice versa too; what she gets up to is equally none of her husband's business. Either you both want the money or you don't and whatever you have to do to keep earning it is fair enough.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    What you get up to at work would be none of the wife's business in any case. Vice versa too; what she gets up to is equally none of her husband's business. Either you both want the money or you don't and whatever you have to do to keep earning it is fair enough.
    Just to clarify, neither Mrs SW nor I are prostitutes / hookers.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Just to clarify, neither Mrs SW nor I are prostitutes / hookers.
    Thank you for removing any doubt about the matter.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."