Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Being serious for a second. it's actually legitimately getting on my nerves now

Being serious for a second. it's actually legitimately getting on my nerves now

she won't leave me alone.

'come to Yoga with me'

Bugger off woman. I've tried to be a bit of an arse but it's not working it's making it worse.

she offered to get me a coffee I said no thanks 'I know your married but you can have a coffee'

**** off

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

'come to Yoga with me'

Bugger off woman. I've tried to be a bit of an arse but it's not working it's making it worse.
    How old is she?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    How old is she?
    about 30 I think.

SW was right if it was the other way round I'd be big trouble.

about 30 I think.

The problem for man is that once a woman has decided what she wants, she's going to get it, one way or another.

Just accept your fate and do your duty as required, like a gentleman.

about 30 I think.

I had a similar experience with an American chick who came to work where I did around 91-92, she was extremely pushy and left me in no doubt of her intentions.

Pushing aside male bravado the attention was quite unpleasant at time. You have my sympathy.

'come to Yoga with me'

she offered to get me a coffee I said no thanks 'I know your married but you can have a coffee'

**** off
    Restraining order imo

'come to Yoga with me'

**** off
    Be straight with her.. either shag her or tell her you aren't interested... if she carries on say it loudly so others hear... if she carries on after that HR
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I had a similar experience with an American chick who came to work where I did around 91-92, she was extremely pushy and left me in no doubt of her intentions.

Pushing aside male bravado the attention was quite unpleasant at time. You have my sympathy.
    at first I thought it's harmless and gives you an ego boost. But I am not interested, I particularly don't like when she does it in front of other people.

Though perhaps it's getting a bit to obvious when the boss told her to stop yesterday and leave him alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Be straight with her.. either shag her or tell her you aren't interested... if she carries on say it loudly so others hear... if she carries on after that HR
    I will let is slide for now she'll move on.
    It's weird because if I say something she'll deny it then I'll look stupid.

**** off
    Have you told her this? In a polite and professional manner, of course.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”