Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Being serious for a second. it's actually legitimately getting on my nerves now

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Be straight with her.. either shag her or tell her you aren't interested... if she carries on say it loudly so others hear... if she carries on after that HR
    HR

They will simply pour themselves a cup of gay tea and give you a form to fill in.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    HR

They will simply pour themselves a cup of gay tea and give you a form to fill in.
    Ahh but if he doesn't she will then get mad as he rejects her, she will eventually complain to HR that he has been sexually assaulting her, pv will end up sacked, in court and his wife will leave him and take all the guitars.

in 2 years time he will be found hanged in the woods with a sad suicide note.
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

The fate of many an Arsenal fan, I fear...
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fůckers even more.

Ahh but if he doesn't she will then get mad as he rejects her, she will eventually complain to HR that he has been sexually assaulting her, pv will end up sacked, in court and his wife will leave him and take all the guitars.

:Hehe: and 'newest registered member' will be Fash 2

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    :Hehe: and 'newest registered member' will be Fash 2
    Have you introduced her to Fash? She is clearly interested in Pat Vegas. Perhaps you should show her your darker side?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    HR

Don't talk *******s, sw

We don't have a form for that. The gay tea? - we do have.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

it is the inaction of the aggrieved that, more often than not, leads to HR having to sort the **** out.

for the love of Dennis, MTFU and firmly tell her to do one.

alternatively, dance around the matter like a great, big fairy until it makes you ill and then get the police involved under the Protection from Harassment Act 1997.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

You have 2 options

1 is to leave your phone on the desk to record the conversations

2 is to get advice from Burney for a comment just like the original one what got the Nadya thread locked
    Guaranteed to upset the office slowflakes and bring it to a halt
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Has Berni been around since that comment. Perhaps he was silenced by admin too.

Only to give the threadlocker the Delli Alli finger by editing his comment to a party line one
    10 characters? Pile of cund.