Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Being serious for a second. it's actually legitimately getting on my nerves now

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    she won't leave me alone.

'come to Yoga with me'

Bugger off woman. I've tried to be a bit of an arse but it's not working it's making it worse.

she offered to get me a coffee I said no thanks 'I know your married but you can have a coffee'

**** off
    Bang her. It's easiest in the long run. And mental women are usually a good lay.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    You have 2 options

1 is to leave your phone on the desk to record the conversations

2 is to get advice from Burney for a comment just like the original one what got the Nadya thread locked
    Guaranteed to upset the office slowflakes and bring it to a halt
    Or Option 3, which is what I did.

But then I was not married.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Bang her. It's easiest in the long run. And mental women are usually a good lay.
    agreed, but running the risk of her being a proper bunny boiler...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    So you are advising he bang her and then knock her off.

Shocking advice there from the HR Department.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    So you are advising he bang her and then knock her off.

Shocking advice there from the HR Department.
    I am not advising anything in a professional capacity, sw

rather the sort of advice one would receive from a boorish mate down the boozer
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Of course. But she's a bunny boiler who will ruin his life anyway. This way at least he gets his dick wet.

Hmm, cost me my 1st marriage. Well, not really, just made my mind up that we probably weren't going to last

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Hmm, cost me my 1st marriage. Well, not really, just made my mind up that we probably weren't going to last
    This happened to my mate though he sort of did it in the wrong order,
    He went to a wedding and a lady he used to know many years ago was there saying she always liked him and you should have been with me. They didn't do anything but he went all mental next day dumped his missus strangely picked me up in his car all confused and just drove around for hours.

Then he went to contact the girl he met at the wedding and she wasn't having none of it

Good lay, most probably.... problems afterwards, most definitely.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    she won't leave me alone.

'come to Yoga with me'

Bugger off woman. I've tried to be a bit of an arse but it's not working it's making it worse.

she offered to get me a coffee I said no thanks 'I know your married but you can have a coffee'

**** off

Do you find her attractive? I mean....all things considered....would you?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman