Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The return of NFL football is helping to ease my angst about The Arsenal.

Quote Originally Posted by bbrian View Post
    Just from your handle iy should be the pats , especially since we own the afc east...but i sense a jets allegiance!!!! You poor man ...the spurs of the nfl
    I knew you would be insufferable, bb, after your last two super bowl victories. And I was not wrong.

Just from your handle iy should be the pats , especially since we own the afc east...but i sense a jets allegiance!!!! You poor man ...the spurs of the nfl
    Lol since when were the Jets the obvious ones? It's the Pats.

Quote Originally Posted by AFC East View Post
    Lol since when were the Jets the obvious ones? It's the Pats.
    My man!
    As long as we dont have anymore season ending acl's it should be another great year

My man!
    As long as we dont have anymore season ending acl's it should be another great year
    Piss off you clowns, you good-time Charlies. I light a candle for the poor pathetic Falcons.

My man!
    It's the only thing that will stop us.

I see the Bucs v Dolphins game is cancelled in Miami the Sunday, wonder if they'll move it to another venue on the same day or another week entirely?

If it doesn't happen Sunday then Sky will have to pick another 6pm game.
    Last edited by Bergkamp Was Best; 09-06-2017 at 10:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bergkamp Was Best View Post
    I see the Bucs v Dolphins game is cancelled in Miami the Sunday, wonder if they'll move it to another venue on the same day or another week entirely?

If it doesn't happen Sunday then Sky will have to pick another 6pm game.
    Tough call that one..they have matching bye weeks so they could do it then , or move elsewhere . If they do that , Miami loses 2 home games as they will be in london for a game also i believe .

Tough call that one..they have matching bye weeks so they could do it then , or move elsewhere . If they do that , Miami loses 2 home games as they will be in london for a game also i believe .
    Hey this website is not an opportunity for you to shoot the breeze about the Patriots. You want to do that, go to a frickin Dunkin Donuts.

You want to talk NFL generally, or your fantasy team, fine. You may remain.

Quote Originally Posted by eastgermanautos View Post
    Hey this website is not an opportunity for you to shoot the breeze about the Patriots. You want to do that, go to a frickin Dunkin Donuts.

You want to talk NFL generally, or your fantasy team, fine. You may remain.
    I take great pleasure in how the pats go up your ass sideways ega

So the Dolphins will now play week 11, that means no bye week and 16 game on the bounce - more if they make a wildcard spot and .