Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: McDonalds workers on strike demanding £10 an hour.

McDonalds workers on strike demanding £10 an hour.

glwtpimo.

What even is minimum wage these days? About that, I thought?

Had to get the screen on my work phone fixed after a drunken night out so popped in there for a quick snack.

Just ordered a McChicken and Coke Zero through one of their terminals and then had to wait 10 minutes because the idiots behind thought their was something wrong with my order because I didn't order a meal deal.

The no fries really sent them into a panic.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    What even is minimum wage these days? About that, I thought?
    £6.50ish, I believe. They're looking for a 30% rise, anyway.

Also I didn't get a mc chicken but a Big Mac so had to line up again and complain

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Had to get the screen on my work phone fixed after a drunken night out so popped in there for a quick snack.

Just ordered a McChicken and Coke Zero through one of their terminals and then had to wait 10 minutes because the idiots behind thought their was something wrong with my order because I didn't order a meal deal.

McChicken? Disapointed in you, t.

Quarter with cheese, filet o fish on the side. Come on, man. Get your shít together.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    glwtpimo.
    That's how much they get paid here. Stopped off on the way to the car wash on saturday to get a sausage and egg mcmuffin and the ****s gave me one with bacon in it. £10 an hour and can't even get a ****ing order right

It does seem to blow their minds if you deviate from the numbered meals T...i do like their McGriddle breakfast thingys though

To be honest, I reckon if they also fix phones in there nowadays, they're probably worth their ten pounds an hour.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    £6.50ish, I believe. They're looking for a 30% rise, anyway.
    £7.50ph for a grown up

https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates

The Government has pledged to get the minimum (probably now living) wage to £9.00 by 2019 anyway.

Madness.

And I don't want to pay more for my S+EMcM, so
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”