Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Why has that GBBO thread been closed?

Why has that GBBO thread been closed?

Is there a rule that as soon as someone mentions being knifed by a muslim the mods close the thread?

Is so, will this be closed?

Quote Originally Posted by AFC East View Post
    Is there a rule that as soon as someone mentions being knifed by a muslim the mods close the thread?

Pssst - online hate speak can land you in prison now. You have committed a criminal offence if someone takes offence to something you've written.

But B was right. She's a sympathiser and would take great pleasure at seeing your head on a stick.

Nothing to do with the mods, afce. The unseen hand of admin must be at work here.
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fùckers even more.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Pssst - online hate speak can land you in prison now. You have committed a criminal offence if someone takes offence to something you've written.

But B was right. She's a sympathiser and would take great pleasure at seeing your head on a stick.
    She doesn't have to be a Muslim or a terrorist to want a bit of that.

She doesn't have to be a Muslim or a terrorist to want a bit of that.
    What have we done then?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    What have we done then?
    Nothing recent, nothing you'd find on Google

Nothing recent, nothing you'd find on Google
    Phew!

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."