Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Have to say, although i'm not really fond of her fake posh

Have to say, although i'm not really fond of her fake posh

accent and public persona that Kate has turned out to be a wonderful broodmare.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    I think she smells absolutely fantastic. I would crawl through barrels of broken glass just for a sniff of her wrist.

Wrist is a curious colloquialism for fanny c

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I think she smells absolutely fantastic. I would crawl through barrels of broken glass just for a sniff of her wrist.
    10 chars yer arse

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    10 chars yer arse
    I have no interest in her secret places, h. She is a married woman, for God's sake.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Who we talking about here, the future Queen??

Wonder what has happened to all the lads that drilled her at University before William came along. Can’t be going down the local pub for a few pints and telling all and sundry you did the Queen up the hole.

Killed off by M16 or whoever?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Who we talking about here, the future Queen??

Wonder what has happened to all the lads that drilled her at University before William came along. Can’t be going down the local pub for a few pints and telling all and sundry you did the Queen up the hole.

Killed off by M16 or whoever?
    Allow me to reassure you that, until His Royal Highness exercises his droit de seigneur, Her Royal Highness was unsullied my human hand or dick. Amen.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Allow me to reassure you that, until His Royal Highness exercises his droit de seigneur, Her Royal Highness was unsullied my human hand or dick. Amen.
    Posh birds remain 'virgo intacta' by only having up the 'harrisus dirtius' c.