Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: There is a woman at work who is beginning to annoy me (not hard to do)

There is a woman at work who is beginning to annoy me (not hard to do)

She's new to the office.

Reason a) When I decide leave at 5:30 she says loudly. Oh Pat Vegas is leaving dead on time again.
    Reason b) she says loudly all the time 'what are you doing?' 'what are you shopping for online'
    Reason c) Questions, question after question about how old I am etc.

Leave me alone can't you tell from my grumpy face I don't want to talk

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    She's new to the office.

Reason a) When I decide leave at 5:30 she says loudly. Oh Pat Vegas is leaving dead on time again.
    Reason b) she says loudly all the time 'what are you doing?' 'what are you shopping for online'

She quite clearly yearns for your manhood, f. The best way to deal with this situation is to take her roughly from behind in the stationery cupboard. Don't take any notice if she appears to be unwilling; in these cases, 'no' most defintely means 'yes'.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    She quite clearly yearns for your manhood, f. The best way to deal with this situation is to take her roughly from behind in the stationery cupboard. Don't take any notice if she appears to be unwilling; in these cases, 'no' most defintely means 'yes'.

I've changed.
    I don't know how these things work anymore.

She's new to the office.

rules, f, rules!!!
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    rules, f, rules!!!
    No need for pic imo, if she was fit he wouldn't be on here moaning. I'm choosing to believe she calls him Pat Vegas
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

She's new to the office.

It is basically harassment Pat.

Were you to comment on her weight perhaps, or her breasts, or even her sexual promiscuity she would be the first to complain yet she bombards you with personal questions and invades your personal space.

Speak to HR.

She's new to the office.

Why don't you stay a little later to assist colleagues and further your own career?

I've changed.
    I don't know how these things work anymore.
    C is quite correct Fash. When you brutally penetrate her rectum there will be a short wince of pain but she will very quickly begin to gasp her encouragements and her colleague, drawn to the cupboard by the guttural noises of your congress, will be so consumed by primal lust at the sight of your magnificent tumescence, she will remove her dress to reveal the kind of ****ty lingerie one buys in Ann Summer, and demand her turn.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Why don't you stay a little later to assist colleagues and further your own career?
    Stay later than half five? This isn't the eighteen-****ing-hundreds Riccy Boy
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Speak to HR.
    They'll just tell him to MTFU.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”