Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Good Lord! Mesut going in studs up on ex-Arsenal players over the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    You don't need Football boots, c

All you need are the keys to the bus
    I bet I could give the ball away less often that Sanchez over 90 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    I don't know, you have a little tipple and the whole world turns upside down

I see Wenger was quoted on his contract talks as well.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    According to the chap at the BBC who is acknowledged to be itk. Ornstein.

It's all gone to shít, sw.
    Wasn't he the person that said we had no money??
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    So I gather, yes. No money, or rather, not enough money to buy top, top players.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

According to the chap at the BBC who is acknowledged to be itk. Ornstein.

It's all gone to shít, sw.
    Well I am no expert here but had this nonsense continued with him being forced to play on the left in a really bizarre attempt to cozy up the disenfranchised Chamberlain then I expect he would have been quite unhappy.

Do you know we went from something like 80k to 180k per week in our desperation to keep the aforementioned bang average footballer. This saddened me.

Then I read yesterday the sequence of events on Wednesday/Thursday last in relation to Sanchez and his on/off move. While I have no sympathy for either City or the player we really do appear to have made an absolute fúcking balls of it.

What has happened.

I bet I could give the ball away less often that Sanchez over 90 minutes.
    by simply shirking your responsibilities and avoiding the ball at all costs.

By all accounts briefed in order to dampen expectation.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    By all accounts briefed in order to dampen expectation.

I'm not sure. We're good for another FA Cup or two, aren't we?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Yes, and apparently what he said was correct.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Well I am no expert here but had this nonsense continued with him being forced to play on the left in a really bizarre attempt to cozy up the disenfranchised Chamberlain then I expect he would have been quite unhappy.

Do you know we went from something like 80k to 180k per week in our desperation to keep the aforementioned bang average footballer. This saddened me.

Then I read yesterday the sequence of events on Wednesday/Thursday last in relation to Sanchez and his on/off move. While I have no sympathy for either City or the player we really do appear to have made an absolute fúcking balls of it.

What has happened.
    Arsenalfan TV poisoned everyone's minds.