Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Manchester City for the high jump over FFP apparently.

Manchester City for the high jump over FFP apparently.

looooooool
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    looooooool
    I saw some big dog in the Spanish league asking UEFA to investigate them on the basis of state aid.

Fúck them R.

Didn’t hear them crying when the Spanish Government helped out Real to the tune of €200m in the purchase of their training ground a few years ago. Perhaps they see City and PSG as potential threats to their own big two and are simply acting on their instruction.

Down with FFP.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    looooooool
    Absolutely nothing will happen, FACT!
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I saw some big dog in the Spanish league asking UEFA to investigate them on the basis of state aid.

Fúck them R.

Didn’t hear them crying when the Spanish Government helped out Real to the tune of €200m in the purchase of their training ground a few years ago. Perhaps they see City and PSG as potential threats to their own big two and are simply acting on their instruction.

Down with FFP.
    Even Wenger's given up on it now
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Absolutely nothing will happen, FACT!
    And if it does ... #EuroSuperLeague