Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Am I racist if I realise I can't stand Nadiya Hussain?

Am I racist if I realise I can't stand Nadiya Hussain?

The more I have to stare at her vacuous, grinning, banal mug the more she irritates me. She doesn't actually understand anything about anything and is therefore completely incapable of saying anything that is even moderately interesting.

Her claim to fame is to have won GBBO while wearing a headscarf. And there is no question in my mind that those two things are highly correlated.

I hate her.

P.S. Charles you senile old goat, read your private messages
    Last edited by World's End Stella; 09-04-2017 at 10:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    The more I have to stare at her vacuous, grinning, banal mug the more she irritates me. She doesn't actually understand anything about anything and is therefore completely incapable of saying anything that is even moderately interesting.

Her claim to fame is to have won GBBO while wearing a headscarf. And there is no question in my mind that those two things are highly correlated.

I hate her.

She's a proper apologist for muslamic women oppressing, and the documentary following her trip to Bangladesh revealed her to be an unreconstructed allan-type.

I hate her.

She is the primary agent of the BBC's attempt to normalise Islamic barbarism. She should be treated with the utmost suspicion.

There was a FB video going around of some appallingly common woman giving a Muslim couple abuse because the wife was covered up. She called it 'disgraceful', 'disgusting' etc etc

The amount of virtue signaling going on in the comment section was pretty astonishing. I felt like asking all the non-Muslim women who replied whether or not they would be happy to discover that their daughter had a Muslim boyfriend and was now walking around in the burka.

I decided against it given the likelihood of an Ian Harveyesque onslaught.

Boys! let us not forget her most important facet; that of being achingly cute. The same reason so many of you love those ghastly little daemons called cats. Their barbarity, and visceral cruelty is overlooked because they have appealing faces .

I find her adorable. But then again, I thought Felicity Kendall was adorable. And Goldie Hawn. And don't get me started on the squeaky voiced one in Twin Peaks.

I think it just makes you normal. She's had her 15 mins and I suspect she is a fairly competent baker. I'm not sure she won because she is a muslim, but her continued fame is undoubtedly to do with that.

I wouldn't be a big fan of cake so the whole thing is too much for me.

Quote Originally Posted by AFC East View Post
    I think it just makes you normal. She's had her 15 mins and I suspect she is a fairly competent baker. I'm not sure she won because she is a muslim, but her continued fame is undoubtedly to do with that.

She's clearly a delightful lady and anyone who doesn't agree is a big, fat racist. Muslims are much better than the rest of us dirty pig-eaters.
    Last edited by Burney; 09-05-2017 at 07:24 AM.