Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Moseswatch

Slaughter the wee kunt Sir C, at the earliest

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    That boy all growed up now!

Attachment 739
    opportunity for he is nothing less than an agent of Lucifer, whom his master has disguised as a sweet fluffy cutiekins to enthral sentimental mawkish oafs such as yourself and Peter.

Have you seen the pitiless depravities and torment they subject brother mouse to, going so far even as to allow him to believe he has escaped only to feel the foul, dread paw pin his tail to the floor again? What simple creature could devise such exquisite cruelty without guidance from a fiendish intelligence?

If you lack the mettle for the deed I will gladly perform it for a small consideration. (I promise little Moses will not suffer for long.)

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    That boy all growed up now!

Attachment 739
    S'wot all muff looks like to me when I;m about to plate it...
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert Augustus Chapman View Post
    opportunity for he is nothing less than an agent of Lucifer, whom his master has disguised as a sweet fluffy cutiekins to enthral sentimental mawkish oafs such as yourself and Peter.

Have you seen the pitiless depravities and torment they subject brother mouse to, going so far even as to allow him to believe he has escaped only to feel the foul, dread paw pin his tail to the floor again? What simple creature could devise such exquisite cruelty without guidance from a fiendish intelligence?

If you lack the mettle for the deed I will gladly perform it for a small consideration. (I promise little Moses will not suffer for long.)
    It's true, apparently, that domestic cats have evolved to have round eyes like human babies; and of course they never meow amongst themselves - that sound is simply an impression of a baby crying to ensure we look after them.

In short, cats are much cleverer than you, h, since you have evolved just enough to service shítpipes. And do a bit of plumbing.