Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Moseswatch

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Were they rotting, or had he preserved them in some way?

Minnie caught a mouse yesterday, the first creature she has caught in 7 years
    My cats dont kill anything because they are lovely, special creatures. They may press the odd frog but they would never hurt them intentionally.

Apart from insects. THey dont like insects.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Perhaps he is a perceptive chap and is stocking up for the inevitable nuclear winter ahead.
    I get the feeling that you are very much in love with young Moses. Am I correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    My cats dont kill anything because they are lovely, special creatures. They may press the odd frog but they would never hurt them intentionally.

Apart from insects. THey dont like insects.
    Ah, the old dried frog under the washing machine trick. Always a good one, that.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I get the feeling that you are very much in love with young Moses. Am I correct?
    He is a charming and most affectionate little fellow, it must be said. He is a shoulder-sitter, an eye-licker, a nose-nibbler; one's heart is inevitably melted by such a chap.

He is not, nor could any cat ever be, my Bertie, with whom I commune telepathically, of course. We are as blood brothers.

Ah, the old dried frog under the washing machine trick. Always a good one, that.
    Oh no. They just dab at them in the garden because they like watching them jump. They never attempt to hurt them.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Oh no. They just dab at them in the garden because they like watching them jump. They never attempt to hurt them.
    Your cats sound like big hairy fannies, p.

They are pedigree show cats, not ragged old moggies. They will still bite your hand and scratch you in a game, they just dont hunt.

You'll set herbert chapman off, you know you will.

I discovered that my cat is basically a weirdo serial killer type the other day. I found a stash where he's been keeping corpses (birds and mice) and toys hidden. Little freak.
    No, he's just throwing his weight about. Only the lead animal in the group, or pack, does it. It's like his bank account; he's doing it just because he can.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Oh, I say!
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."