Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ladies and gentlemen, I give you 'the left'

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you 'the left'

Actually starting something with 'I'm not about to defend Stalin, but...'

Abi.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

Abi.jpg
    I feel a bit sorry for her, she's clearly a bit educationally subnormal. She's the one who wrote an article a couple of weeks ago demanding 100% inheritance tax. :mentalcase:

She is actually putting a strong case for eugenics.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I feel a bit sorry for her, she's clearly a bit educationally subnormal. She's the one who wrote an article a couple of weeks ago demanding 100% inheritance tax. :mentalcase:
    Her Timeline is hilarious, as she keeps quote tweeting all the serious political journalists ripping the pïss out of her in an attempt to play the victim. In fact all she's doing is displaying the contempt in which she is clearly held by her peers.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    She is actually putting a strong case for eugenics.
    As someone pointed out to her, 'everything before the word 'but' is horseshīt'

What i don't get is this - why does anyone bother to read the ravings of a nobody? Isn't ignoring this kind of rubbish the best medicine?

Her Timeline is hilarious, as she keeps quote tweeting all the serious political journalists ripping the pïss out of her in an attempt to play the victim. In fact all she's doing is displaying the contempt in which she is clearly held by her peers.
    The Guardian's going to struggle next week when she and Owen are back at school. The 5th form will keep them busy, that's for sure.

Abi.jpg
    I'm not about to defend her but she does have a point in ther abstract doesn't she?

I mean, the suffragettes were quite different to Hitler. A nuisance but preferable to him, I would argue.

Ditto the Chartists. I'm just saying.

What i don't get is this - why does anyone bother to read the ravings of a nobody? Isn't ignoring this kind of rubbish the best medicine?
    Yes, but that didn't actually work, did it.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

But b enjoys this. It would be far less entertaining if he posted sensible opinion and thought from vaguely left wing members of the Labour Party.

Far better to find modern day loons on twitter. And it is more entertaining to be fair.