Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Can we still sell players abroad if their windows are not closed? I suspect they

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    I was being sarky, V.
    I am now face palming because it wooshed over my head
    Sorry Houndmeister
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    I like ceiling fans too
    Their silence beguiles me
    I have two in my house. I fitted one in the front room last autumn and endured mockery for it during the winter.

However, come this summer, everyone has accepted that I am a genius for doing so.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    That game at Old Trafford in the league in 98; the Overmars goal, when we knew it was on... Dennis went missing that day
    He often did in big games. Let's face it: Dennis was a sublime player, but a bit of a bottle job.

Why else would he have been playing for us?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    He often did in big games. Let's face it: Dennis was a sublime player, but a bit of a bottle job.

Why else would he have been playing for us?
    Absolutely. I said it throughout his career. He should have been at Madrid with Zidane and Figo winning European Cups, instead of taking it easy with us.

Of course the truly big teams would never have allowed his non-flying clause...

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I have two in my house. I fitted one in the front room last autumn and endured mockery for it during the winter.

However, come this summer, everyone has accepted that I am a genius for doing so.
    I hope you remind them of the mockery meted out when your fans cool the occupants down
    Do they take a lot of juice ?

Now is the time to install a wrought iron fireplace

Absolutely. I said it throughout his career. He should have been at Madrid with Zidane and Figo winning European Cups, instead of taking it easy with us.

I always imagined we crammed Dennis into a Mini Metro for the drives through Europe

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    I hope you remind them of the mockery meted out when your fans cool the occupants down
    Do they take a lot of juice ?

Now is the time to install a wrought iron fireplace
    Regularly. I'm not letting them forget it.

Not a huge amount. Generally, it's heating elements that really burn the leccy.

Yes. Our relationship with Dennis always felt like we were the ugly bloke batting way above his average and just desperately grateful that the beautiful girl was even with him.

Right. So he was practically perfect for us and our aspirations, at that time.

Though, I've always said allowing such snowflakery, even back then, was essentially the thin end of the wedge.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Right. So he was practically perfect for us and our aspirations, at that time.

Though, I've always said allowing such snowflakery, even back then, was essentially the thin end of the wedge.
    Fear of flying is simply arrogance, of course; a grossly inflated sense of self-worth. Perhaps that was what made him so fine.