Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Kos long term injury after selling Gab for just £9m. This is getting silly now.

Kos long term injury after selling Gab for just £9m. This is getting silly now.

Wenger has gone insane and the Septic owner is just letting him destroy the club and pocket the cash.

We drop out of the top 4, and while others strengthen, we have a negative net spend?

Sanchez won't give a **** this season, why should he, so he'll be off on a free. Why would Ozil saty if he can get a good deal at a decent club?

We don't have any midfielder cover for Santi. No balance there. Imagine what this team will be like at the start of next season. What good player will come to a club in crisis?

We're ****ed. I had feared mid-80s, but this could be mid-50s to late 60s.

We may never recover, given the way money is coming into football. The Yank will just take money out and pocket the tv cash until the season ticket waiting list is down to zero.

It's over.

Sanchez will work his socks off and then piss off next summer.

Forget about midfield cover for Santi. We don't have SANTI!

We should set up a new team and move it to Milton Keynes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    Sanchez will work his socks off and then piss off next summer.

Forget about midfield cover for Santi. We don't have SANTI!

We should set up a new team and move it to Milton Keynes.
    Yeah, I'm up for a new team. Play on Hackney Marshes for all I care. But Fitzman et al thought they were doing the best for the club. But the yank is ****ing us over.

He doesn't care about the club or the fans or our history. It's just a money tree to him. I hate him. Even when we were ****, we were owned by people who cared.

Bit like how long it took the Scousers to recover from their first pair of yank owners. But imagined if they'd stayed long term like ours will? We're ****ed.