Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: If we are going to spunk money on panic buys

If we are going to spunk money on panic buys

I'd rather have Van Dijk than Lemar

Quote Originally Posted by Yesterday Once More View Post
    I'd rather have Van Dijk than Lemar
    Lemar would hardly be a panic buy. Been after him all summer.

Saints won't sell VVD

So selling AS for £30 million less than he should be worth if his contract was not running down and buying Lemar for £30 million more because we are paying a last-minute premium.

Smart business, Wenger you plum

So selling AS for £30 million less than he should be worth if his contract was not running down and buying Lemar for £30 million more because we are paying a last-minute premium.

Well, it may not be remotely true. I think the most likely outcome is we sell Sanchez and buy nobody.

Wouldn't rule out a last minute desperate bid for Mahrez.

My god, man. You are the one who whines like a spoilt little brat that we need to spend some farkin money and when it looks like we might, you whine that we are spending some farkin money. Get a grip FFS!
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    My god, man. You are the one who whines like a spoilt little brat that we need to spend some farkin money and when it looks like we might, you whine that we are spending some farkin money. Get a grip FFS!
    I watched Monaco four times last season and they were wonderful. I dont remember noticing Lemar at all in any of the games.

Bernardo Silva, at 43 million, looks a steal. He was amazing against City.