Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Haha 92 million for Lemar!!

Haha 92 million for Lemar!!

If true AW must be pooing himself. 90 million bid at 4 on deadline day. Wenger out!!

Quote Originally Posted by devongunner View Post
    If true AW must be pooing himself. 90 million bid at 4 on deadline day. Wenger out!!
    Crazy and I would imagine its *******s.

I am amazed he doesn't even appear to have considered buying a midfielder all summer.

We are broke. No transfers coming in

Oh hang on lads I had a look down the back of the sofa and found 90m quid.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Crazy and I would imagine its *******s.

I am amazed he doesn't even appear to have considered buying a midfielder all summer.
    Yes, that's my general feeling. There is still a gaping void in front of the back 4

Its ok folks AW has signed him as a replacement for Gibbs. Or at least if not a replacement Wenger will be playing him at left back

Its ok folks AW has signed him as a replacement for Gibbs. Or at least if not a replacement Wenger will be playing him at left back
    ARSENE KNOWS!

Precisely f*ck all

This translates as - we're selling Sanchez to City and need to buy someone.

I find this impossible to believe. We were farting about supposedly at around £50M 2 months ago. Now suddenly we bid over £90M. That doesn't sound like Arsenal. TBF, the Ozil purchase came right out of left field.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Yes, that's my general feeling. There is still a gaping void in front of the back 4
    Verratti please.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Verratti please.
    No. Far too small for a team that doesn't have any officials in its pocket.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."