Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The fire brigade are now saying this bloody fire's going to take another 4-6 hours

The fire brigade are now saying this bloody fire's going to take another 4-6 hours

to put out. It's going to make my journey home a right pain.

How hard is it to put out a fire, ffs? The fùcking thing's right next to a river.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...herts-41107349

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    to put out. It's going to make my journey home a right pain.

How hard is it to put out a fire, ffs? The fùcking thing's right next to a river.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...herts-41107349
    Touch of the jewish lightning, is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Touch of the jewish lightning, is it?
    I should bleeding well say so, yes. He's giving it crocodile tears in the press, of course, but I'm not buying it. There was never anyone in there. No way could he have been making a profit.

I should bleeding well say so, yes. He's giving it crocodile tears in the press, of course, but I'm not buying it. There was never anyone in there. No way could he have been making a profit.
    This is something I always wonder about. Especially when I visit smaller towns you see these very particular shops and wonder how they exist.

For example I saw a fancy dress shop in Hertford. Is there really that much demand for it?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    This is something I always wonder about. Especially when I visit smaller towns you see these very particular shops and wonder how they exist.

For example I saw a fancy dress shop in Hertford. Is there really that much demand for it?
    That's the one right next to my favourite pub The Old Cross Tavern! I shall take you there. There's no music, a roaring fire, wooden seats, a range of ales and pork pies and Scotch eggs under a clear plastic hood are the only concession to catering. I love it.

I've no idea about demand. I've never been to a fancy dress party in my life.

That's the one right next to my favourite pub The Old Cross Tavern! I shall take you there. There's no music, a roaring fire, wooden seats, a range of ales and pork pies and Scotch eggs under a clear plastic hood are the only concession to catering. I love it.

I've no idea about demand. I've never been to a fancy dress party in my life.
    I thought you went to one dressed as C3P0
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    I thought you went to one dressed as C3P0
    No. My parents bought me that outfit as a child - along with a lightsaber.

No. My parents bought me that outfit as a child - along with a lightsaber.
    I had a light saber too
    Was very disappointed to find it was just an illuminated plastic tube and not the real deadly deal
    10 characters? Pile of cund.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Prat Vegas View Post
    I had a light saber too
    Was very disappointed to find it was just an illuminated plastic tube and not the real deadly deal
    Yeah, but at least you didn't have to wave yours about while dressed as C-fücking-3PO.

What gets me is that they must have looked at a Darth Vader outfit as well and STILL they went for the gay gold robot instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

Fancy dress hire is a money laundering opportunity.