Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Oxlade:

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    9 goals in 132 PL appearances
    Jesus. That really isn't even funny, is it

#WengerOut
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    40m for a bang average shít**** with less than 12 months left of his deal.

And people mock us for our alleged inability to work the market.
    All I really remember of him, is the numerous occasions he gave the ball away on the edge of our box and the opposition duly scored. That and falling over his own feet

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    ... falling over his own feet
    We still have #welbz to do that bit.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    All I really remember of him, is the numerous occasions he gave the ball away on the edge of our box and the opposition duly scored. That and falling over his own feet
    He had promise/potential, just not sure it was really going to happen with us.

The CM dream he has will be interesting to see as I can’t see him getting there in Liverpool either, in fact when Laallalllanna comes back not sure where he plays at all.

Good luck to him anyway.

He is rifling one of the chicks from Little Mix so I will keep any eye out for him at the November gig.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Quite an impressive bowling action in that clip where we were trying to teach the furrins how to play cricket.
    Yes, lately Wenger's sides have struggled to bowl teams out in the first innings.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Flowery pap lol

I would've gone all Mayweather-McGregor on my leaving message:

Showed a picture of me with a Rolex with diamonds on both wrists, posing in front of my Rolls in my new kit (full kit wan kit for this) with the message:

Can't wait to win the league for the best fans in the world #letsgochamp #LFC #ynwa

--

Footballers today are way to nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Flowery pap lol

I would've gone all Mayweather-McGregor on my leaving message:

Showed a picture of me with a Rolex with diamonds on both wrists, posing in front of my Rolls in my new kit (full kit wan kit for this) with the message:

Can't wait to win the league for the best fans in the world #letsgochamp #LFC #ynwa

--

Footballers today are way to nice.
    Yes, but he probably knows he's going to fail miserably, so doesn't want to burn any bridges.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yes, but he probably knows he's going to fail miserably, so doesn't want to burn any bridges.
    Yes, leaving on-field achievements out of it would be the wise choice. He could wear all his England caps, I suppose.

Koscielny has scored more goals than him in the last 6 seasons...some quite important ones too.

He's only really done 2 things of note for me - putting in that cross for Monreal vs City and not fouling Moses right before he dived in the cup final.

Maybe good we're going in a different direction.

Wing backs we will be balanced with bellerin and kolasinic and we got better attacking midfielders to choose from...

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post
    Koscielny has scored more goals than him in the last 6 seasons...some quite important ones too.

He's only really done 2 things of note for me - putting in that cross for Monreal vs City and not fouling Moses right before he dived in the cup final.

Maybe good we're going in a different direction.

Wing backs we will be balanced with bellerin and kolasinic and we got better attacking midfielders to choose from...
    I liked his Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle impression, to be fair.