Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Oxlade:

Oxlade:

"After six years, three FA Cup wins and countless incredible memories, the time has come for me to move on from Arsenal. I want to publicly thank Arsene, the coaching and club staff and my amazing team mates for all of the incredible opportunities I have been given. Thank you so much to you, the fans, who have always had my back - I honestly couldn't be more grateful. The club, and my time here, will always mean a massive amount to me. I know my choice might come as a surprise to many, and the decision to leave was tough after being a part of the club for so many years, but I feel that this move is right for the next stage in my ongoing development."

Fúck him.
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fùckers even more.

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    "After six years, three FA Cup wins and countless incredible memories, the time has come for me to move on from Arsenal. I want to publicly thank Arsene, the coaching and club staff and my amazing team mates for all of the incredible opportunities I have been given. Thank you so much to you, the fans, who have always had my back - I honestly couldn't be more grateful. The club, and my time here, will always mean a massive amount to me. I know my choice might come as a surprise to many, and the decision to leave was tough after being a part of the club for so many years, but I feel that this move is right for the next stage in my ongoing development."

Fúck him.
    35 million.

"..countless incredible memories .."
    OK, you start
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    OK, you start
    I saw him score his first goal for us vs Shrewsbury. Your turn.

Very good. That ice-bucket challenge thing.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Very good. That ice-bucket challenge thing.
    Instagram bantz with Dat Guy.

Probably.

Instagram bantz with Dat Guy.

Probably.
    Right, and the famous Ox & Jenks comedy team.

Fúck him.
    40m for a bang average shít**** with less than 12 months left of his deal.

And people mock us for our alleged inability to work the market.

Right, and the famous Ox & Jenks comedy team.

9 goals in 132 PL appearances

Quite an impressive bowling action in that clip where we were trying to teach the furrins how to play cricket.