Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hmm...okay, it's from Guillem Balague but

Hmm...okay, it's from Guillem Balague but

apparently Sanchez £55m+5m to City is close to be being accepted on the proviso we get Lemar from Monaco

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    apparently Sanchez £55m+5m to City is close to be being accepted on the proviso we get Lemar from Monaco
    So, that's "no" then?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

How does that work, then? Do they go out and buy Lemar for us?

That bloke talks more **** than all of us on here put together (including Monty).

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    It would appear the club is confident of getting the Lemar deal done, they just need more time

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    In any case, we did all the Limahl jokes weeks ago
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    I know, was going to add that I didn't know Kajagoogoo were on tour

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    You, imo.
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fùckers even more.

"the rumour is that Arsenal do not want to sell and Man city aren't that interested but the rest of the Arsenal squard are forcing the club's hand in getting rid of him"

So I haven reliably informed by sources at work
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    You, imo.
    gpwm. I think he's terrific.