Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hmm...okay, it's from Guillem Balague but

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    How does that work, then? Do they go out and buy Lemar for us?
    That was my exact thoughts A.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    apparently Sanchez £55m+5m to City is close to be being accepted on the proviso we get Lemar from Monaco
    Now all news sites saying a £90m bid has been put up by the club*

*I thought we were skint

Now all news sites saying a £90m bid has been put up by the club*

*I thought we were skint
    Sanchez and Chamberlain money.

*I thought we were skint
    Makes sense for us to say that.

I know

Being told by Anaconda and others about this wonderful performance from him in central midfield in a CL game I couldn't watch because I had hockey training, might have been against one of the Milan teams.

Then watched it on tape and thought how utterly ordinary he was. Highlight was a 40 yard run that had been mentioned in the press where not one of the opposition attempted a tackle and it ended with him squandering the chance.

Utterly ordinary player whom we overpaid and over coddled and I'm thrilled to see the back of him. Maybe Klopp isn't so smart after all.

No, it doesn't because no-one believes a word of it!

And anyway, it's massively disrespectful to all those who put their hard-earned into supporting the club, imo.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Being told by Anaconda and others about this wonderful performance from him in central midfield in a CL game I couldn't watch because I had hockey training, might have been against one of the Milan teams.

Then watched it on tape and thought how utterly ordinary he was. Highlight was a 40 yard run that had been mentioned in the press where not one of the opposition attempted a tackle and it ended with him squandering the chance.

Utterly ordinary player whom we overpaid and over coddled and I'm thrilled to see the back of him. Maybe Klopp isn't so smart after all.

I think he is a talented player. Agree that he has been coddled a bit and perhaps that has hampered his development. Still think he is a better prospect than, say, a Walcott. Who knows, he might turn it round at Liverpool.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    I think he is a talented player. Agree that he has been coddled a bit and perhaps that has hampered his development. Still think he is a better prospect than, say, a Walcott. Who knows, he might turn it round at Liverpool.
    At least Walcott has made a decent (if unspectacular contribution). AOC - 2 PL goals is his best return