Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Some Spurs fans unhappy with signing Aurier as he may be a homo

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    And my borough. He is just dripping with prejudice, you see.

Me, I love the irish. It makes me sick, the kind of stuff he says to you.

Some of it well founded of course, as with all stereotypes.
    I listened to Room to Roam just yesterday.

While I would readily accept it is no FB I would still urge you to cast away your blinkered and almost childlike sense of musical appreciation and give it another go.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I listened to Room to Roam just yesterday.

While I would readily accept it is no FB I would still urge you to cast away your blinkered and almost childlike sense of musical appreciation and give it another go.
    I love Room To Roam but it does have a couple of clunkers.

Sorry for your loss R.
    No such luck, I'm afraid. First day of school today for the last bairn. Foreigners always make a really big deal out of it. The whole family is rounded up to attend and there's a party and presents and sweets and a knife & fork lunch and allsorts. And a service too, of course.

When I was a kid, your father basically just told you to fúck off out of the house
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I love Room To Roam but it does have a couple of clunkers.
    Of course, as I say, no FB.

Pedro trashed it in the past. Key word there being Pedro.

I think there was an instagram of him in an Arsenal shirt with a message - one day my dream will come through

Or something to that effect

Probably why he's labelled a batty boy

Of course, as I say, no FB.

Pedro trashed it in the past. Key word there being Pedro.
    You're aware, of course, that he has dissed Bruce? On these very pages, as well.

The man is little better than a savage.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Yes, but how does this explain your own anti-Semitism towards me, given you're a man of the right?
    Blimey, do you not read comments on right-wing websites? Leftist objection to policies of the Israeli government is parish council stuff compared to the 'Great Joo Conspiracy' to enslave us all. You personally invented every facet of evil left wing politics according to some of these people.

Not saying that Sir C is one of that sort, of course. We all know his racism is just edgy bantz. And intrinsic to white, right-wing DNA, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Blimey, do you not read comments on right-wing websites? Leftist objection to policies of the Israeli government is parish council stuff compared to the 'Great Joo Conspiracy' to enslave us all. You personally invented every facet of evil left wing politics according to some of these people.

Not saying that Sir C is one of that sort, of course. We all know his racism is just edgy bantz. And intrinsic to white, right-wing DNA, of course.
    Still hurtful.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I'm from Enfield. So was Phil Tufnell. And Brucey. And Cat Stevens.

How much more woke can you get.....
    Phil Tufnell, Barry Norman, John Moss, Clive Sinclair and Joe Cole

all went to Highgate School.

Yes, I'm aware that anti-semitism is alive and well among the far right who consider us globalists who broke the seal on mass immigration and multi-culturalism after ww2.

They've got a point, to be fair.

I literally deserve to be gassed, Jeff

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post

Last edited by Monty92; 08-31-2017 at 01:30 PM.