Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Some Spurs fans unhappy with signing Aurier as he may be a homo

Some Spurs fans unhappy with signing Aurier as he may be a homo

-phobe. Anyone know anything about this
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post

Thought he slapped a policeman about?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

I know nothing of this, but I confess I'd be amazed if Spurs fans objected to homophobia. They're not exactly woke in Enfield, are they?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I know nothing of this, but I confess I'd be amazed if Spurs fans objected to homophobia. They're not exactly woke in Enfield, are they?
    What does "woke" mean?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

He once called Laurent Blanc a bum-bandit during a training ground spat.

To be fair, he does have a bum-bandit-ey name.

What does "woke" mean?
    You know, down with the pooves and darkies and transers and all that. Lefty, really.

What does "woke" mean?
    It means being sensitive to social injustice, structural inequality and prejudice.

I don't think you can be woke, because you're black, but Charlie - a straight white male - could be woke about the prejudice you endure for being black.

I'm not sure If I can be woke

What does "woke" mean?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    In the eyes of the left you're nothing but a dirty Palestinian-oppressing Zionist. There is no question of woke as far as you're concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    In the eyes of the left you're nothing but a dirty Palestinian-oppressing Zionist. There is no question of woke as far as you're concerned.
    Yes, but how does this explain your own anti-Semitism towards me, given you're a man of the right?