Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is Draxler the midget kraut who was supposed to fart lightning and shít thunder

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    No, you are thinking of Mario Goetze.

Wee chubby ****er, missed a lot of football last season because of a chemical imbalance or something.

Who knew.
    He must have been on the gear.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    No, I recognise Goetze on the right there now I see him. Is Draxler behind him with half a head?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    No, I recognise Goetze on the right there now I see him. Is Draxler behind him with half a head?
    No, Half-head is Toni Kroos of Real Madrid.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

No, Half-head is Toni Kroos of Real Madrid.
    You seem very familiar with these moffen, r. Are you some sort of collaborator?

Here's Goetze fantasising about how Wenger could improve him by playing him at left wing back.

Mario-Gotze-Boner.jpg

#Wengerout

My sons are big fans, of course.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Here's Goetze fantasising about how Wenger could improve him by playing him at left wing back.

Mario-Gotze-Boner.jpg

#Wengerout
    He's a bit fat, in all honesty. Thank the lord he's not the Draxler won.

My sons are big fans, of course.
    You didn't consider bringing them up a decent English gentlemen?

Quote Originally Posted by AFC East View Post
    You're thinking of Goebbels
    I went to the Opera House built by Goebbels in Vienna. Pretty sweet facility, at the end of the day. No gas chambers in evidence.

Is that the Bucks Fizz tribute band?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman