Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So, realistic predictions for this momentous super Thursday transfer deadline day.

So, realistic predictions for this momentous super Thursday transfer deadline day.

I expect Sanchez to leave.

I then expect Sterling, Seri, Draxler, Mahrez, van Dijk and one surprise to arrive.

Arsene shall smile, Monty shall chastise us all for a lack of faith and Dutch will make a stance against crude language.

I shall have a lentil curry and naan for lunch.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

I then expect Sterling, Seri, Draxler, Mahrez, van Dijk and one surprise to arrive.

Arsene shall smile, Monty shall chastise us all for a lack of faith and Dutch will make a stance against crude language.

Gone off the idea of Goretzka then, SW?
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fùckers even more.

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    Gone off the idea of Goretzka then, SW?
    No but he would be unrealistic given the alleged interest from other clubs. He is destined for much bigger things than N5.

Far be it from me to criticise AW’s transfer dealings, nor indeed knowledge of footballers, but the lad Krykowiach would have seemed absolutely fúcking ideal as a midfield bolster but I assume we were not interested.

I would have expected his name to come up in our negotiations with PSG on Draxler.

No but he would be unrealistic given the alleged interest from other clubs. He is destined for much bigger things than N5.

Far be it from me to criticise AW’s transfer dealings, nor indeed knowledge of footballers, but the lad Krykowiach would have seemed absolutely fúcking ideal as a midfield bolster but I assume we were not interested.
    Coq's back from being injuredy internal solutions.
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fùckers even more.

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    Coq's back from being injuredy internal solutions.
    We're skint anyway according to Ornstein who normally knows his onions.

Can't wait to hear from Wes on this one.

Joe Ledley to come in. Santi Cazorla fitness update "he will be like a new signing".

Sanchez and Lucas out.

I just want it to be over. The transfer window is shít.

We won't sign anyone

Wenger is a spoilt brat...he did get his way so he won't sign anyone out of spite.

Alexis and Ozil won't be Arsenal players after today for spoiling his party.

-

Let's be fair...Wenger had the upper hand in transfers 20 years ago when you really needed to do research and use your contacts to find players but that was 20 years ago.

He's out of depth now and the prices out of his league.

His transfer skills are nothing special... but that's if he even makes them...

I will be happy if we can just get rid of Sanchez and keep Mustafi. I dont see us buying anyone worth having, he clearly isn't interested in bolstering our dreadful midfield and I really dont care whether the likes of Perez/Wilshere et al leave or not. Ideally you want them off the wage bill but their presence or otherwise is not going to make any footballing difference.

Get rid of the Chilean ****bag and then go home for the night, feet up. Job done, and a tidy profit.