Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: So, realistic predictions for this momentous super Thursday transfer deadline day.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I expect Sanchez to leave.

I then expect Sterling, Seri, Draxler, Mahrez, van Dijk and one surprise to arrive.

Arsene shall smile, Monty shall chastise us all for a lack of faith and Dutch will make a stance against crude language.

I shall have a lentil curry and naan for lunch.
    Sanchez out and Draxler in. Guaranteed to happen.

I actually won't mind that as i love Draxler (no homo. Maybe a little bit).

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    We did sign one of Europe's most coveted strikers, everyone does appear to have rather forgotten that. Plus that rather large LB
    Was he really?

That's not to diss the man, just asking. Were we fighting off other suitors?

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    Who's trousered the other £4m then The T?
    Mickey Pearce just booked a private jet to Las Vegas.

Was he really?

That's not to diss the man, just asking. Were we fighting off other suitors?
    He was all set for Atletico, they got their transfer ban and in a most un-Arsenal move we stepped in and wrapped up the deal pretty quickly

Pretty sure United and Liverpool were also linked

I then expect Sterling, Seri, Draxler, Mahrez, van Dijk and one surprise to arrive.

Arsene shall smile, Monty shall chastise us all for a lack of faith and Dutch will make a stance against crude language.

Sanchez, will go.

We won't sign anybody, or some weird loan.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    That has to be the most likely outcome. I am fine with it. If he sells Mustafi he is a major ****.

I can only assume that Mustafi wants to leave. Looks like juve and Inter are no longer interested...
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Sanchez, will go.

We won't sign anybody, or some weird loan.
    Oh, I like the weird loans. The more incongruous the player the better.

We have to hang on to Willock. We've already lost one Willock, we don't want to look like a pillock.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    He was all set for Atletico, they got their transfer ban and in a most un-Arsenal move we stepped in and wrapped up the deal pretty quickly

Pretty sure United and Liverpool were also linked
    Okay, fair enough I know the Madrid deal was in place and a lot of people hold Simeone up as a genius.

The United one I seem to recall the story being peddled that they looked at him and said no thanks though I expect some of the rejection theory here was the media trying to create a division or conflict between JM and AW when one did not exist.

Can’t recall the Scousers but you may be correct.

Still, hardly “most coveted”. There seemed to be a bit of the proverbial back and forth with Monsieur Aulas at the time and I can’t recall him threatening us with stories of tangible interest from third parties.

Again, not to cast aspersions on the chap at all. I hope for the sake of God and all that is holy in this world that he is a huge success for us. I spent about €60 for a shirt with his name on the back if nothing else, if he turns out to be toilet it will be a tough conversation chez moi.

Sanchez and Perez out, no one of consequence in.

Monty to explain how it is we have no money and when the impending dynasty will begin.

Chest/bicep workout complete with 10 min on the cycle and treadmill, 10 minutes on abs, stare holes through the hot personal trainer (female) in Lycra

Vietnamese prawn roll and pork belly banh mi for lunch - bowels to massively expel them shortly after I arrive home 8pmish

Unable to resist opening a bottle of wine with the missus and in bed with The Best and the Brightest at about 11pm