Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: So, realistic predictions for this momentous super Thursday transfer deadline day.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Okay, fair enough I know the Madrid deal was in place and a lot of people hold Simeone up as a genius.

The United one I seem to recall the story being peddled that they looked at him and said no thanks though I expect some of the rejection theory here was the media trying to create a division or conflict between JM and AW when one did not exist.

Can’t recall the Scousers but you may be correct.

Still, hardly “most coveted”. There seemed to be a bit of the proverbial back and forth with Monsieur Aulas at the time and I can’t recall him threatening us with stories of tangible interest from third parties.

Again, not to cast aspersions on the chap at all. I hope for the sake of God and all that is holy in this world that he is a huge success for us. I spent about €60 for a shirt with his name on the back if nothing else, if he turns out to be toilet it will be a tough conversation chez moi.
    Sanchez out, Draxler in, that's my prediction

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post

But PSG said he is definitely not going. I know we said the same about Ox and Sanchez but dont discount the possibility that other clubs may actually mean it when they say it.

Draxler has gone fishing today anyway. He always turns his phone off when he goes fishing. Everyone knows that.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Sanchez out and Draxler in. Guaranteed to happen.

I actually won't mind that as i love Draxler (no homo. Maybe a little bit).
    Damn I hope so

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    But PSG said he is definitely not going. I know we said the same about Ox and Sanchez but dont discount the possibility that other clubs may actually mean it when they say it.

Draxler has gone fishing today anyway. He always turns his phone off when he goes fishing. Everyone knows that.
    Coarse, I imagine? He is German, after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Oh, I like the weird loans. The more incongruous the player the better.
    Moeen Ali?

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I am tempted to say it is too late for Sanchez to go but then the silence is worrying, especially when one accepts that the clubs have talked.

Quote Originally Posted by AFC East View Post
    Moeen Ali?
    Ooh, I'd like one with a massive beard. Are there any massively bearded footballers out there?

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    I am tempted to say it is too late for Sanchez to go but then the silence is worrying, especially when one accepts that the clubs have talked.
    Aaaah, come on. He was always going to go. Keeping him would be utter madness. Waiting until now was always the 'plan' as it were.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Coarse, I imagine? He is German, after all.
    Sure, if you like. Its an imaginary fishing trip assigned to an imaginary signing.

It could be fly fishing, I just dont really know what that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Aaaah, come on. He was always going to go. Keeping him would be utter madness. Waiting until now was always the 'plan' as it were.
    So by that logic we should expect Ozil to leave today as well?