Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: So, realistic predictions for this momentous super Thursday transfer deadline day.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    That's simply madness. He's... good and that.
    He is tremendous in fact, however he is both tremendous and free in 6-12 months.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    He is tremendous in fact, however he is both tremendous and free in 6-12 months.
    Doesn't score enough goals, doesn't get stuck in?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Ooh, I'd like one with a massive beard. Are there any massively bearded footballers out there?
    I still fondly remember the Ian Wright on Regi Blinker moment. Sadly, not a beard though. Might explain why there are so few hipster beards in the game
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

So Man City want to do a cash only deal for Sanchez.
    We would only consider a player exchange deal.
    Aguero and Sterling may not want to leave so who realistically could we take from City?
    Sanchez could stay, is that good or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Bergkamp Was Best View Post
    So Man City want to do a cash only deal for Sanchez.
    We would only consider a player exchange deal.
    Aguero and Sterling may not want to leave so who realistically could we take from City?
    Sanchez could stay, is that good or not?
    Guardiola?

#wengerout

Kallstrom scored an important penalty in the FA Cup semi-final.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    This is why Wenger never buys players based on their performances for their country; club football is work, whereas internationals essentially means a kickabout with your mates you've played football with all your life, after work.
    And international tournaments are a club 18-30 holiday in the sun
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    That pass Ramsey gave him at Liverpool when he had it nicked off his toes. You could see Ozil look at him as if to say "are you serious?". Ozil then, quite blatantly, allowed himself to be tackled to press home the point.

Bodes well for team spirit
    Ozil wouldn't be the first person to realise that Ramsey is a complete bag of dog****.

Team spirit can repaired. It will all work itself out.....

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Ozil wouldn't be the first person to realise that Ramsey is a complete bag of dog****.

Team spirit can repaired. It will all work itself out.....
    Be curious to see what we'd get offered for Ramsey if Wenger was smart enough and objective enough to put him up for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Be curious to see what we'd get offered for Ramsey if Wenger was smart enough and objective enough to put him up for sale.
    Its an odd one. Ox went for 35 million and I am not even unhappy to see the back of him.

I would guess none of the big sides would want Ramsey so you would be looking at maybe 20 million from the desperate/stupid/desperately stupid.

He could go for 100 million and he would remain a great big bag of dog****.

I will be fascinated to see how the Ox does though. If he turns out to be wonderful at Liverpool Wenger looks a right ****ing ****.