Thread: Oxto the Pool now bring on Draxler

Oxto the Pool now bring on Draxler

Lets hope anyway

Quote Originally Posted by devongunner View Post
    Lets hope anyway
    £40m for Ox say the BBC

Quote Originally Posted by devongunner View Post
    Lets hope anyway
    It makes no sense to me; the Ox is a Champions League player and Jule isn't?!
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    £40m for Ox say the BBC

Right, it's actually the great game as it's supposed to be played. There must be a very tidy profit there #WengerIn
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Right, it's actually the great game as it's supposed to be played. There must be a very tidy profit there #WengerIn
    Ornstein at BBC saying we are skint as well. No money for new signings unless Sanchez leaves.

Why would a club with no money decide to chuck away 100 million by keeping sanchez and ozil?

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Ornstein at BBC saying we are skint as well. No money for new signings unless Sanchez leaves.

Why would a club with no money decide to chuck away 100 million by keeping sanchez and ozil?
    You're a married man nowadays, so I gather. You should know very well that having no money is not the same as having no money to spend. When the wife says she fancies a new Porsche, it's merely an opening gambit.

Football supporters are essentially the same as wives, in this regard.

This is the club which said it had a £100 million warchest at the start of the summer.

Has Stan spent it all hunting elephants?

Hooray for Hollywood, innit.

Digs like these don't buy themselves, you'd think

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    This is the club which said it had a £100 million warchest at the start of the summer.

Has Stan spent it all hunting elephants?

You're a married man nowadays, so I gather. You should know very well that having no money is not the same as having no money to spend. When the wife says she fancies a new Porsche, it's merely an opening gambit.

Not actually married. Its the same to me. No money is no money.

Supporting a football team is like being in a bad marriage.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman