Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Geoff has spoken. Apparently he's heard from a couple of trustworthy sources that

Geoff has spoken. Apparently he's heard from a couple of trustworthy sources that

Funds are a major issue for the club at the moment and there is no cash available for new signings. No detail on why but you have to wonder if Kroenke is the man to lead the club. Perhaps that new contract for Arsene is because he'll tow the party line when others would tell him to **** off?

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Funds are a major issue for the club at the moment and there is no cash available for new signings. No detail on why but you have to wonder if Kroenke is the man to lead the club. Perhaps that new contract for Arsene is because he'll tow the party line when others would tell him to **** off?
    That's why I wouldn't be surprised if we don't sign anybody.
    Lacazette and the other fella were our business early on.

the rest of it was pointless posturing like the persuit of Mbappe.

He is also the same person who said Ozil and Sanchez had signed new deals.
    Last edited by Pat Vegas; 08-30-2017 at 03:50 PM.

Geoff Who?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

I fear if we do have money we will spend it on Mahrez. Frankly I would prefer us to be skint.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I fear if we do have money we will spend it on Mahrez. Frankly I would prefer us to be skint.

There will be a proper meltdown tomorrow.

signing Marhez is like when we signed Arteta

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

There will be a proper meltdown tomorrow.
    It's an elaborate bluff, f. We're going to spunk £120 million or something equally silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It's an elaborate bluff, f. We're going to spunk £120 million or something equally silly.
    Bale imo. 10 characters

though if Oxlade goes to Liverpool perhaps we can get Lemar

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Bale imo. 10 characters
    Sounds plausible to me, f. You're clearly ITK and I'm putting this rumour on the Twitters.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Sounds plausible to me, f. You're clearly ITK and I'm putting this rumour on the Twitters.
    the only one I really did know about years ago was Diarra from Chelsea.

Though a couple of my made up wons made the metro. like that Japanese fella Honda or something and Joe Cole.

These sound like leaks from the club, to try and deflect the blame away from Wenger. Also, not signing players isn't the main issue. It's the piss poor way we set up, organise and manage the ones we have. This is mainly a failure of coaching and management, and has been for years.