Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Grzegorz Krychowiak to WBA

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yes...yes. They probably ply her with opium and slake their vile lusts on her while she lies helpless and prone, unable to prevent the shameful things being done to her by the sex-crazed little fiends.

Yes, and sometimes their womenfolk also become enraged with lust and fall upon her innocence and defile her. Badly.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Yes, and sometimes their womenfolk also become enraged with lust and fall upon her innocence and defile her. Badly.
    It really oughtn't to be allowed imo. Unless I can watch.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    And the Kim-chi (?). Lovely.
    Listen to you.

Kim-chi indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Listen to you.

Kim-chi indeed.
    It's fomented garlicky chilli cabbage, sw. It gives you some of the worst breath of any foodstuff known to man. To be trapped in a lift with a group of Koreans doing gentle beer burps reeking of the stuff is not a happy experience.

It's fomented garlicky chilli cabbage, sw. It gives you some of the worst breath of any foodstuff known to man. To be trapped in a lift with a group of Koreans doing gentle beer burps reeking of the stuff is not a happy experience.
    And the farts
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    And the farts
    I was drawing a genteel veil over the farts, r.

I was drawing a genteel veil over the farts, r.
    Talking of Clive James, I seem to recall he it was who dubbed them the Irish of Asia, what with the drinking and fighting and cabbage-farting.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."