Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Grzegorz Krychowiak to WBA

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    How oddly did she serve it?
    It was the extreme bottom wiggling that was odd. There were these spray-on jeans, and this wiggle...

I'm just popping off for 5 minutes

Is it 'Jizzy' or 'Gizzy'? I've always assumed she's Jizzy.
    Gizzi. I suspect she may be a lesbonian, but the good kind, not the dungaree sort.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I am fascinated by their fried chicken, if I'm honest.
    And the Kim-chi (?). Lovely.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Gizzi. I suspect she may be a lesbonian, but the good kind, not the dungaree sort.
    My research tells me she was last seen stepping out with some Professor by the name of Green. The nature and location of his chair, however, I cannot discern.

It was the extreme bottom wiggling that was odd. There were these spray-on jeans, and this wiggle...

I'm just popping off for 5 minutes
    Ah, a terrible man for a bit of sideways, though, aren't you?

My research tells me she was last seen stepping out with some Professor by the name of Green. The nature and location of his chair, however, I cannot discern.
    Definite lezza imo.

gizzi.jpg

Ah, a terrible man for a bit of sideways, though, aren't you?
    She was a blonde, blue-eyed round-eye b. Working for some chinee. It didn't seem right. One hesitates to ponder the revolting sexual deviancies to which she is subjected on a daily basis by these savages. Yes, one hardly ponders them at all.

Definite lezza imo.

gizzi.jpg
    That's just two birds chastely kissing. No fisting or nuffink. Not proper lezzas.

Talking of which, did you see this? I'm struggling to see the problem. They clearly ARE lesbians and presumably proud of it or whatever.

https://www.gaystarnews.com/article/...ll/#gs.g0IGgTA

She was a blonde, blue-eyed round-eye b. Working for some chinee. It didn't seem right. One hesitates to ponder the revolting sexual deviancies to which she is subjected on a daily basis by these savages. Yes, one hardly ponders them at all.
    Yes...yes. They probably ply her with opium and slake their vile lusts on her while she lies helpless and prone, unable to prevent the shameful things being done to her by the sex-crazed little fiends.

Although not knowing how Game of Thrones ends will be tedious.

Actually, I'm perfectly happy for people to have a limited nuclear exchange in South East Asia. It's miles away. :thumbup.

Although now I think about it, would it affect The Ashes this winter?
    The Ashes could be renamed as the Radioactive Fallout.