Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Grzegorz Krychowiak to WBA

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    This cannot be beyond the wit of a chap to recreate, surely? You can get gochujang from Waitrose.
    I saw a video recipe presented by Gizzi Erskine, but I couldn't take it in as I was obsessing about her trouty fishlips.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I saw a video recipe presented by Gizzi Erskine, but I couldn't take it in as I was obsessing about her trouty fishlips.
    Yes, I was watching her in Korea. I quite fancy her, but wish she wouldn't dress like that.

I think so. And the coating is a mixture of flour, rice flour and potato flour. Not to mention the gochujang-based sauce.

I've only had it once and I'm crazy for it.
    I had it in Hong Kong last year. It was almost as stunning as the Korean hostess in the bar.

I got quite excited when I saw the headline that the Yanqui had shot down a medium-range ballistic missile. Then it explained that it was only one of theirs and they were shooting it down as an exercise.

Imagine my disappointment.
    At least a nuclear war will rid us of this painful burden that is Arsenal football club. I'm hoping for a post apocalyptic world with zombies playing football
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Yes, I was watching her in Korea. I quite fancy her, but wish she wouldn't dress like that.
    From my careful perusal of all the video evidence available, I can confirm that she's a bit lumpy below the waist. (Not with a cóck.)

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    I had it in Hong Kong last year. It was almost as stunning as the Korean hostess in the bar.
    I had it in Croydon, oddly served by a spectacularly beautiful waitress. (Young enough to be my daughter ) (Possibly grand daughter )

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    At least a nuclear war will rid us of this painful burden that is Arsenal football club. I'm hoping for a post apocalyptic world with zombies playing football
    Although not knowing how Game of Thrones ends will be tedious.

Actually, I'm perfectly happy for people to have a limited nuclear exchange in South East Asia. It's miles away. :thumbup.

Although now I think about it, would it affect The Ashes this winter?

I had it in Croydon, oddly served by a spectacularly beautiful waitress. (Young enough to be my daughter ) (Possibly grand daughter )
    How oddly did she serve it?

Although not knowing how Game of Thrones ends will be tedious.

Actually, I'm perfectly happy for people to have a limited nuclear exchange in South East Asia. It's miles away. :thumbup.

Although now I think about it, would it affect The Ashes this winter?
    At least I'd be able to retire early. Well, I say 'retire', I mean, 'become insolvent'.

From my careful perusal of all the video evidence available, I can confirm that she's a bit lumpy below the waist. (Not with a cóck.)
    Is it 'Jizzy' or 'Gizzy'? I've always assumed she's Jizzy.