Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Grzegorz Krychowiak to WBA

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    If it means anything, SW, I concur with BGS. He was very good at Sevilla and exactly what we need, to play next to Xhaka.

Instead of you know who.
    That's the point; Veng simply doesn't seem to want that sort of player in there anymore. He actually wants someone like Ramsey, and/or Xhaka

Or Santi, I suppose.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Never fancied any of them, except Per. Even then, as my boy pointed out with a wisdom way beyond his years, slow defenders should never, ever, get caught out for pace.
    I think that was the only trolley dash I remember AW doing. George did one that year he bought Kiwomya, Hartson, Helder and Upson (I think).

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I think we should buy Yossi Benayoun, Mikel Arteta, Per Mertesacker and Andres Santos.

Don't forget the striker we actually did buy from Monaco that year
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

I think that was the only trolley dash I remember AW doing. George did one that year he bought Kiwomya, Hartson, Helder and Upson (I think).
    More or less his last thrown of the dice if I remember correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    Dear old Park The Car or whatever his name was! Of course! That little lot more than made up for losing a finally fúcking fit Robin van Persie, didn't it?

The wee Chinaman? Park?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    More or less his last thrown of the dice if I remember correctly.

Certainly the last time anyone trusted him with the transfer kitty.

Keown in midfield
    Right. And Petit, Gilberto

I think we should buy Yossi Benayoun, Mikel Arteta, Per Mertesacker and Andres Santos.
    The jinky jew! The Jerusalem jumper!

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    The wee Chinaman? Park?
    Don't think you can say that.