Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Grzegorz Krychowiak to WBA

Grzegorz Krychowiak to WBA

I fear the world of football has officially gone nuts.

This dude is a seriously good footballer.

I wish Jorge was here as he would back me up though obviously he would embarrass me with a knowledge or statistic based on his youth career.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post

I wish Jorge was here as he would back me up though obviously he would embarrass me with a knowledge or statistic based on his youth career.
    Struggled a bit at PSG but yes he was very good at Sevilla. He'd have been perfect for us. A no-brainer if you will. Another sign Arsene has gone mental.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Struggled a bit at PSG but yes he was very good at Sevilla. He'd have been perfect for us. A no-brainer if you will. Another sign Arsene has gone mental.
    Thank you BGS.

It appears that it is down to Europeans like you and I to plough the lonely furrow of non domestic football appreciation.

He's decent but didn't we just buy Xhaka to do that job?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Well no, not really.

The Pole is your more standard defensive midfield footballer, his primary role being to stop the opposition from playing while also being very adept at the whole football thing himself, which is nice.

The Swiss Albanian is not a defensive midfield footballer, never really was/is.

I think we should buy Yossi Benayoun, Mikel Arteta, Per Mertesacker and Andres Santos.

Well no, not really.

The Pole is your more standard defensive midfield footballer, his primary role being to stop the opposition from playing while also being very adept at the whole football thing himself, which is nice.

The Swiss Albanian is not a defensive midfield footballer, never really was/is.
    Yes, you and I may know that, but, as we've seen, Wenger nowadays has .. individual ideas about what a midfielder is or is not.

Surely if He wanted a big lump that could actually trap the ball in there, He would use any of His collection of surplus centre halves, wouldn't He. Just like He used to.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Thank you BGS.

It appears that it is down to Europeans like you and I to plough the lonely furrow of non domestic football appreciation.
    If it means anything, SW, I concur with BGS. He was very good at Sevilla and exactly what we need, to play next to Xhaka.

Instead of you know who.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I think we should buy Yossi Benayoun, Mikel Arteta, Per Mertesacker and Andres Santos.
    Never fancied any of them, except Per. Even then, as my boy pointed out with a wisdom way beyond his years, slow defenders should never, ever, get caught out for pace.

Yes, you and I may know that, but, as we've seen, Wenger nowadays has .. individual ideas about what a midfielder is or is not.

Surely if He wanted a big lump that could actually trap the ball in there, He would use any of His collection of surplus centre halves, wouldn't He. Just like He used to.

Keown in midfield
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman