Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who is in charge of our transfer business?

Who is in charge of our transfer business?

they need to be shot.

The inability to sell players is baffling. Players without contracts, it's a ****ing circus.

Perez going out on Loan Mustafi loan

it's bloody ridicules

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    they need to be shot.

The inability to sell players is baffling. Players without contracts, it's a ****ing circus.

it's bloody ridicules
    Shooting is a little harsh and I say that as a person who on occasion is an advocate of shooting.

Perhaps the infamous "birch" that I was threatened with throughout my youth but which I never really established what it was.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Shooting is a little harsh and I say that as a person who on occasion is an advocate of shooting.

Perhaps the infamous "birch" that I was threatened with throughout my youth but which I never really established what it was.
    So if Arsenal actually really do keep Sanchez that's a big loss if he leaves on a free.
    How much was Mustafi £35m? and Perez £17. They both signed exactly one year ago and now both going on loan.
    Ozil still hasn't signed. Oxlade pissing about,

Mental.

So if Arsenal actually really do keep Sanchez that's a big loss if he leaves on a free.
    How much was Mustafi £35m? and Perez £17. They both signed exactly one year ago and now both going on loan.
    Ozil still hasn't signed. Oxlade pissing about,

Mental.
    Okay, you have convinced me. Shoot the fúcker.

And Giroud.

they need to be shot.

it's bloody ridicules
    This guy o-RONALD-MCDONALD-facebook.jpg

they need to be shot.

it's bloody ridicules

THe problem with a lot of the sales is that we pay them more than they are worth. They cant get a move on the same wage.

The only players we can sell are the ones we want to keep.

We have to be stricter when handing out contracts to squad players. If a Walcott or a Gibbs demands 100 grand a week and threatens to walk, let them walk. They wont get it anywhere else.

We may lose the odd player but 9/10 we will be avoiding being stuck with a load of average players that we cant shift.

they need to be shot.

it's bloody ridicules
    Gunnersaurus I'd imagine, he's a bit out of touch to be fair to him.
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    THe problem with a lot of the sales is that we pay them more than they are worth. They cant get a move on the same wage.

We have to be stricter when handing out contracts to squad players. If a Walcott or a Gibbs demands 100 grand a week and threatens to walk, let them walk. They wont get it anywhere else.

We may lose the odd player but 9/10 we will be avoiding being stuck with a load of average players that we cant shift.
    I think that is exactly the problem. This way on loan we can get rid of some but not all their wages and they can run their contract down, get a big sign on fee to make up for lower wages next contract. Look at Denilson!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post

So now you've got a problem with a pregressive, equitable salary policy?

It's been downhill ever since Mickey Pearce got demoted to youth transfers for signing Welbeck.