Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looks like the Bournemouth game is the crucial one

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    I think you guys are forgetting how losing, like winning, can become a habit. The fact these games might have been difficult anyway when scattered throughout the season doesn't mean that if we lose three out of our games the team will not suffer a huge loss of confidence - arguably it's already happened - and other "easier" teams suddenly perk up and take points off us.

Not saying we will be relegated (the season I referred to earlier though we were a mere THREE points from the relegation zone) but this streak carries on and we won't even make it to the Europa League next season.
    Not having to play in the Europa League strikes me as a positive, tbh.

Not me. If it meant we could mount a serious challenge for the title yes, but under the current regime that's not going to happen so we might as well play in a tournament where we have a chance of getting far - Kazakhstan and so forth.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Not a fan personally.

Navy blue & white polka dot?
    White silk for preference. Stops the neck chafing against the tunic whilst constantly scanning for bandits.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    White silk for preference. Stops the neck chafing against the tunic whilst constantly scanning for bandits.
    There's no need for homophobia imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    We will lose away at Chelsea so anything less than a win against plucky Bournemouth probably dumps us into the relegation zone deep into September.

Black scarf time?
    We are beyond that Mo. None of them are crucial. This season is over already.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    We are beyond that Mo. None of them are crucial. This season is over already.
    Not if we have a relegation struggle.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Not if we have a relegation struggle.
    Spurs only 1 point above us currently.

It's on.