Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: So, Ox for 35mil, Sanchez for 60mil, Mustafi for 30mil, Perez for 10mil

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Your usual perspicacity is lacking on this occasion, sw. I am not in the least feisty, simply trying to inject a little reason into the hysterical little girl knickerwetting which seems suddenly to have become de rigueur.
    I don't see much hysterical little girl knickerwetting.

I see a bunch of people who support Arsenal Football Club asking valid questions and making valid points, supported by reasonable assumptions and facts, about the performance of the manager of Arsenal Football Club.

I then see these same people being accused of hysterical little girl knickerwetting.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Yes, but that is because you are a ****ing ****

It is undeniable, p. T'as raison.

Yes, indeed. I thought last season was the time for him to go; his relationship with the fanbase seems to me to be irredeemably fractured, and all sides would have benefitted from a dignified parting of the ways in May.

Check my gusset. Dry as a bone.
    Yes, but that's one of the benefits of an enlarged prostate.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    I don't see much hysterical little girl knickerwetting.

I see a bunch of people who support Arsenal Football Club asking valid questions and making valid points, supported by reasonable assumptions and facts, about the performance of the manager of Arsenal Football Club.

I then see these same people being accused of hysterical little girl knickerwetting.
    Oh I'm not accusing you of knickerwetting, wes. The day you progress from nappies to knickers, then I'll accuse you of knickerwetting.

Oh I'm not accusing you of knickerwetting, wes. The day you progress from nappies to knickers, then I'll accuse you of knickerwetting.
    I now officially accuse you of knickerwetting.

HA!

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yes, but that's one of the benefits of an enlarged prostate.
    You've been feeling my prostate whilst I slept again, haven't you?

Kindly keep your forefinger to yourself.

Yes, indeed. I thought last season was the time for him to go; his relationship with the fanbase seems to me to be irredeemably fractured, and all sides would have benefitted from a dignified parting of the ways in May.

Check my gusset. Dry as a bone
    Photo evidence may help.

For a friend.

What this thread really needs now is Monty.

Charles has done his best to be the counterpoint but his heart really isn't in it. Not really in it.

Monty would bring a new level of obsequiousness and we might really be able to kick on from here.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    I now officially accuse you of knickerwetting.

HA!
    Don't try to drag me into your little boys' pissing competition. You lads can carry on trying to outdo each other in the extremity of your language to decry every aspect of our club, and I hope that saying the naughty words gives you the little chubby you seek.

I shall remain, dignified, on the sidelines, watching you all with a small, supercilious smirk. I call it 'doing a Harvey'.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Photo evidence may help.

For a friend.
    I'm embarrassed about the dried semen