Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: So, Ox for 35mil, Sanchez for 60mil, Mustafi for 30mil, Perez for 10mil

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    So ... was there a big fight between the living dragon and the I suppose zombie dragon?
    Nah. That'll be next season. The zombie dragon just fúcked The Wall out the window.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I suppose he is at the eye of the storm; he knows that he is the single most important figure in the running of a multi-million pound business and he clearly enjoys it. The opinion of reasoned chaps such as you and I is of little relevance to him, since we are very much not at the eye of the storm, and the 'opinions' of the troglodyte faction (wes) should be dismissed as the ravings of the demented.
    Plus, the money's good and He doesn't have anything better to do anyway. The model professional really.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    She's a bit 'route one', tbh. All 'lump it up to the big lad and let him do the damage'. Tyrion's more your Arsene 'walk it into the goal' type.
    I'd love to see that smug koont Mourinho getting incinerated by one of those dragons, that would wipe the smirk off of his annoyingly arrogant face...along with the entire lower tier near the dug out it has to be said.

Quote Originally Posted by Bergkamp Was Best View Post
    along with the entire lower tier near the dug out it has to be said.
    Steady on there. You might take out Jorge.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Think we also sold Gabriel for 9mil and Ches for 10mil? Gibbs for about 7mil?

That totals 161mil against 52mil for Lacazette? So a net profit of about 110mil.

Next, back to 4231 with Hector Kos Per Saed - Xhaka Coq - Iwobi Ozil Welbeck - Lacazette

We finish top 8 or so, Wenger does the honourable thing and resigns at the end of the season. With a new director of football, a good manager for the first time in about 7 seasons and the 110mil added to our 'war chest' (plus the 35mil we get for Ramsey and the 20mil we get for Walcott next summer) we should have about 250mil to buy a CB, a midfielder and two attacking players (one of which will be Lemar).

It's all so exciting. Great time to be a Gooner.
    Nice bit of bidness.