Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So, Ox for 35mil, Sanchez for 60mil, Mustafi for 30mil, Perez for 10mil

So, Ox for 35mil, Sanchez for 60mil, Mustafi for 30mil, Perez for 10mil

Think we also sold Gabriel for 9mil and Ches for 10mil? Gibbs for about 7mil?

That totals 161mil against 52mil for Lacazette? So a net profit of about 110mil.

Next, back to 4231 with Hector Kos Per Saed - Xhaka Coq - Iwobi Ozil Welbeck - Lacazette

We finish top 8 or so, Wenger does the honourable thing and resigns at the end of the season. With a new director of football, a good manager for the first time in about 7 seasons and the 110mil added to our 'war chest' (plus the 35mil we get for Ramsey and the 20mil we get for Walcott next summer) we should have about 250mil to buy a CB, a midfielder and two attacking players (one of which will be Lemar).

It's all so exciting. Great time to be a Gooner.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post

That totals 161mil against 52mil for Lacazette? So a net profit of about 110mil.

Next, back to 4231 with Hector Kos Per Saed - Xhaka Coq - Iwobi Ozil Welbeck - Lacazette

We finish top 8 or so, Wenger does the honourable thing and resigns at the end of the season. With a new director of football, a good manager for the first time in about 7 seasons and the 110mil added to our 'war chest' (plus the 35mil we get for Ramsey and the 20mil we get for Walcott next summer) we should have about 250mil to buy a CB, a midfielder and two attacking players (one of which will be Lemar).

I think we'll have two or three new players before the window closes in any case. Hopefully decent young players for a new manager to work with. Draxler and Sterling

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    I think we'll have two or three new players before the window closes in any case. Hopefully decent young players for a new manager to work with. Draxler and Sterling
    I remain unconvinced on Draxler, BGS, but I will admit I have only seen him a handful of times.

Sterling, I like, but only if we have a new manager. Wenger could well bring his career to a halt. Still:

Hector Kos Per Saed - Xhaka Coq - Draxler Ozil Sterling - Lacazette

Followed by the CB and CM we need next summer. Not bad really.

Time for Kronke to cash in and f uck off.

He never will while it supports all his other stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    Time for Kronke to cash in and f uck off.
    ten characters

If all these sales happen in the space of 36 hours I will be... surprised.

I remain unconvinced on Draxler, BGS, but I will admit I have only seen him a handful of times.

Sterling, I like, but only if we have a new manager. Wenger could well bring his career to a halt. Still:

Hector Kos Per Saed - Xhaka Coq - Draxler Ozil Sterling - Lacazette

Followed by the CB and CM we need next summer. Not bad really.
    Rubbish, imo. There's nowhere near enough meat in that team. Unlike you-know-who ..
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    If all these sales happen in the space of 36 hours I will be... surprised.
    Only two to go, innit? Ox and Sanchez?

Only two to go, innit? Ox and Sanchez?
    I didn't know Perez, Mustafi and Gibbs had actually gone yet.

You almost paint a positive picture from a relatively shít starting point and for this I congratulate you, knowing that positive is not necessarily your natural starting position.

Then on further inspection I see that Coquelin is in the team, and Welbeck. The former is not good enough and the latter should only ever really be a substitute option.

And further, I had forgotten Iwobi existed. Has he played at all this season?