Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello. So this houseguest going by the name of Harvey has me homebound for days so..

I do like Ian, mind you. And a porpoises is a good thing to have in life.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexism - Atheoist View Post
    I do like Ian, mind you. And a porpoises is a good thing to have in life.
    That's only because you don't know him well enough.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Yes, I liked that one as well, especially when my first thought was 'if there is anyone that could drive me to suicide, it would be Ian Harvey'.

Although my favourite was his use of a website sponsored by a charity that listed how all the MPs had voted. Amazing how many MPs can be judged to 'HATE THE POOR!!!' on the basis of that utterly objective and in no way politically oriented website.
    What if a suicidal Tory had got Ian on the Samaritan line? He'd have lectured the poor sod to death, wouldn't he?

Ouch! It says I need at least 10 characters in a post. The land of Shakespeare doing its part to fight the Twitterization of dialogue? Or just too many posts that simply read "Your Mum"

There's nothing wrong with your mum, A.

Whatever anybody says.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexism - Atheoist View Post
    Ouch! It says I need at least 10 characters in a post. The land of Shakespeare doing its part to fight the Twitterization of dialogue? Or just too many posts that simply read "Your Mum"
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

lol45678910