Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello. So this houseguest going by the name of Harvey has me homebound for days so..

Hello. So this houseguest going by the name of Harvey has me homebound for days so..

I popped in to give regards.

Really not much has changed and I don't have anything to add. Except I'll need help figuring out how to change this Alexism name soon, I'm afraid. And he shares my birthday - it could have been so, so good Alex. But we'll always have Paris. (Oh wait, that was Henry.) What will we have? Wembley I guess.

I have deleted my further ramblings when I stared at the word purpose. Which stuck me as a weirdly-spelled word. Too much like porpoise for a word of such significance.

I do like the look of this Irisher Sead. Too bad he let slip to Wenger that he was adroit at tackling and taking the ball off opposing players. Sead we hardly knew ye.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexism - Atheoist View Post

Really not much has changed and I don't have anything to add. Except I'll need help figuring out how to change this Alexism name soon, I'm afraid. And he shares my birthday - it could have been so, so good Alex. But we'll always have Paris. (Oh wait, that was Henry.) What will we have? Wembley I guess.

I have deleted my further ramblings when I stared at the word purpose. Which stuck me as a weirdly-spelled word. Too much like porpoise for a word of such significance.

I do like the look of this Irisher Sead. Too bad he let slip to Wenger that he was adroit at tackling and taking the ball off opposing players. Sead we hardly knew ye.
    Are you currently sitting on your roof, a?

Ian Harvey's kipping on your sofa? Bad luck, old chap.

Harvey as in Ian Harvey?

I'd lock away your women folk, Alexism.

I'm actually ok. I've posted a few pics and vids on Facebook, shin to knee high in the streets but just barely creeping into our lawn. Barring the unexpected I'll escape any damages. Just a couple of momentary power outages too. I'm feeling very fortunate.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    Harvey as in Ian Harvey?

I'd lock away your women folk, Alexism.
    I'm quite sure he'd take her out for a really nice meal in a really nice restaurant. And then he'd send me a picture of the meal, the cad.

I'm actually ok. I've posted a few pics and vids on Facebook, shin to knee high in the streets but just barely creeping into our lawn. Barring the unexpected I'll escape any damages. Just a couple of momentary power outages too. I'm feeling very fortunate.
    I saw a picture of a shark swimming up a freeway in Houston the other day. You don't see that often, do you?

I'm quite sure he'd take her out for a really nice meal in a really nice restaurant. And then he'd send me a picture of the meal, the cad.
    You'll want a copy of Das Kapital laying about the house, mate. As well as a few receipts for charitable contributions you've made.

Lest he virtue signals you to death.

Quote Originally Posted by World's End Stella View Post
    You'll want a copy of Das Kapital laying about the house, mate. As well as a few receipts for charitable contributions you've made.

Lest he virtue signals you to death.
    My favourite one was when he joined the Samaritans and was careful to let ABSOLUTELY EVERYONE know he was now a Samaritan.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    My favourite one was when he joined the Samaritans and was careful to let ABSOLUTELY EVERYONE know he was now a Samaritan.
    Yes, I liked that one as well, especially when my first thought was 'if there is anyone that could drive me to suicide, it would be Ian Harvey'.

Although my favourite was his use of a website sponsored by a charity that listed how all the MPs had voted. Amazing how many MPs can be judged to 'HATE THE POOR!!!' on the basis of that utterly objective and in no way politically oriented website.